Bureau 24, its owner and employees have been involved in the technologies industry for a long time. We believe it is important for every SEO company to support a Code of Ethics. We would like to thank Bruce Clay for putting forth the effort of spreading good ethics throughout the SEO industry.
Over the years myself and the employees of Bureau 24 have seen a lot. We have all seen good and bad business practices, out right scams and so on. While, many people have sought to take advantage of uninformed consumers, Bureau 24 has conducted its business a different way. Instead of preying on ignorance we seek to inform. Instead of taking advantage, we seek to do it right, even if it takes more time, more effort or more money. Therefore, Bureau 24 adheres to the following code of ethics:
- Neither Bureau 24 or any employee of our firm will intentionally do harm to a client. W will not use technologies or procedures that are not in line with current search engine standards.
- Neither Bureau 24 nor any employee of our SEO Company will violate any specifically published and enforced rules of search engines or directories. There are no gray areas and Bureau 24 will only use search engine approved methods to optimize or build a website.
- Bureau 24 will not in any way intentionally mislead, harm, or offend a consumer. Bureau 24 will not take part in any effort to mislead or trick a consumer into visiting any website.
- Bureau 24 shall not willfully violate any laws related to copyright, trademark, service mark, or spamming as they may exist within any State within or of the United States of America.
- Bureau 24 will not falsely represent the content of the client site. Bureau 24 will not serve different versions of web pages to different users except where that information is altered solely to meet browser specifications and needs, sensitivity to regional factors such as language, or product specific needs. In general, ALL requests for a specific URL should be served identical content by the web server.
- Bureau 24 does not falsely represent others work as our own.
- Bureau 24 and our employees shall not misrepresent our own abilities, education, and training, standards of performance, certifications, trade group affiliations, technical inventory, or experiences to others. We shall further provide accurate information to customers regarding project timetables, possible improvements from our services; this includes quantifiable statements related at all times.
- Bureau 24 shall perform all services pursuant to terms agreed upon by the client. Bureau 24 guarantees all services 100% to our client’s satisfaction.
- Bureau 24 shall not participate in a conflict of interest without prior notice to all parties involved. All clients will be treated equally and all shall receive equal best effort in their Search Engine Optimization.
- Bureau 24 and its employees shall not set unreasonable client expectations.
- Bureau 24 maintains internal and external dispute resolution procedures for clients.
- All Bureau 24 services are provided on a confidential basis. All client information is privileged and will not be shared except as authorized specifically by the client. Bureau 24 shall maintain strict protections over client passwords, emails and payment information.
- Bureau 24 will work at our best ability to increase or retain the rankings of client sites. Bureau 24 will utilize appropriate and allowed technology and methodologies to improve and retain the rankings for their clients in the face of shifting search engine technology, competition, and client web site needs.
- Bureau 24 and its employees will not sale a customer any product or service that will not provide the claimed benefit of said product or service to the client.
If you have any questions regarding our adherence to this SEO code of ethics please give us a call at 855.462.6022.